About EdTech Group
Connecting the dots for every stakeholder and process in the school and after school life cycle.
Improving every part of the school-parent-student ecosystem, breathing life and ease of use into every touchpoint.
Board of Directors
Chum Darvall AM - Chairman
- Former CEO of Deutsche Bank in Australia and New Zealand
- Current Board memberships include: Commonwealth Securities Limited (Chairman), Online Media Holdings Limited (Board Director), Port of Portland Pty Limited (Board Director), Source of True Pty Ltd & DataTrue Digital Analytics Inc. (Canada) (Chairman)
Adam Jacobs – Managing Director
- Background in corporate finance and investment banking
- Over 11 years’ experience in the education sector
- Former CEO of Australia’s largest Registered Training Organisation specialising in the delivery of health, wellness, nutrition and personal training.
Philip Latham - NED
- Navis Senior Partner, a member of the Investment Committee, and a director of Navis Capital Australia
- Active in private equity since founding Lend Lease Development Capital. Philip subsequently founded and built RMB Ventures, where he managed numerous mid‐market buyouts and exits. Previously, Philip worked for The Boston Consulting Group in Sydney and for British Railways (UK)
Peter Kazacos OAM - NED
- Founded KAZ in 1988 which Peter grew from 350 employees from its inception, through to listing on the ASX in 2000, to over 4000 employees, as a fully owned subsidiary of Telstra
- Currently Managing Director of Destin trading as Kazacos Industries and Chairman of Allegra Orthopaedics (ASX:AMT)
- Inducted into the Hall of Fame at the inaugural ARN IT Industry Awards Ceremony
Nimrod Klayman - Director
- Nimrod has more than 20 years experience operating in senior roles within the telecommunication, manufacturing, technology and FMCG industries, with experience working in start-ups and within major corporations based in Israel, Argentina and Australia
- Nimrod currently is the University of Queensland’s Head of Commercial Ventures
- Co-founded Wizzyboard, a start-up that developed technology for augmenting online games and toys to touchscreen devices.
Education is a journey, and every partnership counts. With over 1,630 partnered schools, 40+ partnered corporations, and 1.3M+ of students in our ever growing network, we are always open to new ideas and opportunities. Talk to us about your vision today.